Monday, February 4, 2008

Feb. 4 Honeybee

This sounds like a silly role to play, but when I started thinking about the importance of the honey bee in history, and the way we are mysteriously losing honey bees now, the impact becomes obvious. No bees equals no pollination. No pollination equals many fewer fruits and vegetables.

Bees were sacred to the Goddess Diana. Honey has natural aneseptic qualities.
I'm acually allergic to bee stings, so I kind of have a love/hate relationship with bees.

Today I tried to be busy as a bee. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow and I needed to be super busy to keep my mind off of it. At least tomorrow I get to be a super hero. And I need to be to make it through my dental phobia.

No comments:

More of me.

Pigglewiggins Press. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr