Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Getting Back On The Horse

Creating all these characters has been good for me, both as an actor and a performer. It helps me to grow as a person. I abandoned this project for awhile but I think it's important to get back into it, not for the original reasons (which I can't even remember at the moment) but as a way to add more magic and fun to my life. The bottom line is how would you dress if you truly didn't care what other people thought? There must be a reason deep in your soul that you feel like dressing that way, some unmet need to express yourself. Could it be a past life thing? Missing yourself when you were younger? Protesting fashion experts who think they know more about what you look good in than you do?




No comments:

More of me.

Pigglewiggins Press. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr